- All competitors must wear an Australian approved cycling helmet at all times when riding a bicycle.
- Any rider found littering the course will be disqualified on the spot. This will be strictly controlled by marshals on the course.
- Your race number must be clearly visible on the front of your bike at all times.
- You must report to the timing tent in if you decide to withdraw from the event. If you are injured and not able to return to the event center, please inform a race official on course.
- Only registered riders, safety personnel and course marshals are allowed to ride the course on race day.
- All protests must be lodged with the race director before commencement of the prize giving presentation by 1:30pm
- Riders are expected to assist competitors who have injured themselves. If you come across an injured rider, provide assistance and ask a fellow rider to inform race officials at the next intersection. Times will be adjusted to compensate for any losses.
For safety reasons we do not want any riders to remain out on the course if they are fatigued or feel like they cant complete the last lap. Ride within your limits we are all here to support you and importantly to have fun…
Spectators & Rider Support
Spectators are welcome at the start/finish and out along the course please give the girls a loud cheer…